Monday, August 25, 2014

PSN Is Back Up (Link to Polygon Article)

Well thanks alarm clock for not going off this morning. You had me quickly write an article before I showered, take a shower, get bothered by a texting conversation from a buddy (Dude we could just talk about Daughtry later! Gaming Controls comes first!), and rush to eat a bowl of cereal (while watching a video on a physco kid crying over video games being smashed by his dad). Seriously, I tip my cap (Mariners hat duh) to you alarm clock for making me type from my phone. 

Well here's what I'm going to leave you all with. An article on PSN being recovered after the DDos attack. You can just thank me later for not getting up early. It's probably my fault anyhow.  

(Polygon is one of my favorite gaming sites, so I hope you enjoy their content too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment