Monday, August 25, 2014

For Now, Goodbye?

I didn't want to have to do this, but I'm leaving this blog at the moment. 

One might think, "Why are you leaving, because it's easy to post four articles a day!", but that's not it at all. I want to expand this blog, but it's not going to happen. I've tried forming teams, but nobody is interested. Doing this by myself is no fun anymore, because I want to see other consoles mentioned here too. Also, I don't have an audience either, which makes me feel hollow. 

For now, Gaming Controls is going to be left in the dust. Just like Mocha Mariners, just like Southside Sluggers, and just like Cut The Curse. Seriously, I'm such a terrible blogger. You might as well just ditch the next blog I do, because I might leave that floating in the air as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment